Project X Pop-Up Site
The Project X Pop-Up Site provides a safe, inclusive, interactive, educational and easily accessible space for youth & community to engage and access Alcohol and Other Drug Harm Minimisation and Community Safety Information, Activities and Resources.
When engaging with The Project X Pop-Up Site, youth and community can participate in a range of various FUN and Educational Games and Activities. The Pop-Up Site also offers a wide range of evidence-based information and resources for youth and community to access in relation to Alcohol and Other Drugs.
Project X Workshops
Project X AOD Harm Minimisation & Community Safety workshops aim to increase the knowledge and skill development in relation to the reduction of Alcohol & Other Drug related harms, whilst providing and promoting community safety through the delivery of interactive activities and evidence based information and education.
The Project X AOD Harm Minimisation & Community Safety workshops are delivered over 4 sessions and can be delivered to groups of 10-16 people. The workshop program can engage with schools, parents/carers and various community groups and be tailored to suit each group.
Participants who complete the workshop program will learn about the following;
- The impacts and effects of Alcohol & Other Drugs
- The Law and in relation to Alcohol & Other Drugs
- What is considered a standard drink?
- Effective communication strategies
- Skills, tools and strategies to make positive choices and avoiding peer pressure
- Possible consequences and impacts of unsafe choices in relation to Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Responding appropriately in an emergency situation
- Where and How to access appropriate supports
- Harm Prevention Strategies